The Project Grid is the main interface for working with ShaderMap Nodes. Below is an image with descriptions of each of the Project Grid parts followed
by a description of each part.
- Map Input Control - For every input a map requires there will be displayed an Input Control with a line connecting it to the Input Node.
By moving your mouse over the Input Control at the center of the Input Node you can click and drag the Input to a different map, this will cause the Map to be re-rendered using the new Input. Inputs can be swapped with each other on maps with multiple inputs, just drag to swap.
- Delete Node Button - Move your mouse over the selected Node to display the Delete Node button. Clicking this will give the option of removing a node from the project.
- Add Node Button - Move your mouse over any empty cell in the grid to display the Add Node Button. Clicking this will bring up the Node Setup dialog.
- Grid Resolution Controls - Clicking the Grid button will snap the grid cells to fit the current project nodes. Use the Up and Down arrows to manually set the grid resolution.
- Node Controls - The selected node will display a set of node controls. The exact configuration of these controls depends on the type of Node selected. See Node Controls page for a complete description of Node Controls.