ShaderMap Start Page
The Start Page serves to quickly setup projects on the Main Interface with common map configurations. The Start Page is the first page shown when
creating a new project or after opening ShaderMap. Below is the layout of the Start Page, follwed by a description of each part.
- Project File Controls - Use these controls to open an existing project or create a new one.
- Center Folder Button - Open a source file of the type checked in the source type found on the right of the page. Once the file is loaded
a default project for that source type will be created. The Center Folder Button can also be used to load project files.
- Source Types - The options are Color Texture, Normal Map, Displacement Map, or 3D Model. See the Maps and Models Section to learn about source types.
- Recent Files Drop List - This control allows the user to select from up to 10 recently opened source or project files.
- Template Library Drop List - This control allows the user to select common template files stored in the user directory "C:\Users\[USER]\Documents\ShaderMap\SM3\Libs\Template".
- Support Button - This button opens the ShaderMap Support Page.
- Advanced Button - This button skips to the Main Interface with an empty project.