- Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information (name, address, email address) of customers at the time of checkcout when purchasing from us.
- The purpose of the information collected is for us to identify and verify users of our software, validate license information, allow access to downloads, and contact customers.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We use the 3rd party site Google Analytics to generate reports on website traffic. We do not provide Google access to any of our locally stored data. Google Analytics has a retention period of 14 months before the information is deleted. The retention period applies to user-level and event-level data associated with cookies, user-identifiers (e.g., User-ID) and advertising identifiers (e.g., DoubleClick cookies, Android’s Advertising ID, Apple’s Identifier for Advertisers).
- You have the following rights concerning your data:
- The right to be informed - How we are using your personal data.
- The right of access - You have the right to know exactly what information is held and how it is processed.
- The right of rectification - You are entitled to have personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure - Also known as 'the right to be forgotten', this refers to your right to having your personal data deleted or removed without the need for a specific reason as to why you wish to discontinue.
- The right to restrict processing - Your right to block or suppress processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability - This allows you to retain and reuse your personal data for your own purpose.
- The right to object - In certain circumstances, you are entitled to object to your personal data being used. This includes, if we use personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, scientific and historical research, or for the performance of a task in the public interest.
- The right of automated decision making and profiling - You can choose not to be the subject of a decision where the consequence has a legal bearing on you, or is based on automated processing.
- To unsubscribe from our newsletter, click the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of any newsletter email sent by us.