Terms & Conditions
- By accessing the website at https://shadermap.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Rendering Systems Inc.'s website
for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only.
Use of the software downloaded from this website is governed by the End User License Agreement provided with the software installer. You may view the contents of the license agreements below:
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Rendering Systems Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Permission is granted to download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Rendering Systems Inc.'s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only.
- The materials on Rendering Systems Inc.'s website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Rendering Systems Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Rendering Systems Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- In no event shall Rendering Systems Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Rendering Systems Inc.'s website, even if Rendering Systems Inc. or a Rendering Systems Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Accuracy of materials
- The materials appearing on Rendering Systems Inc.'s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Rendering Systems Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Rendering Systems Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Rendering Systems Inc. does not make any commitment to update the materials.
- Rendering Systems Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Rendering Systems Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
- Rendering Systems Inc. may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
- Governing Law
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Michigan and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.